When was the last time someone said something like this to you?
- How do I know God exists in the first place?
- Did Jesus really come back from the dead?
- Hasn't science disproved Christianity?
- You can't trust what the Bible says‚ it's been changed too much over the years!
- No-one can claim to have 'the truth'‚ everyone's opinion is valid.
- Wasn't Jesus just another great religious teacher?
- Discussing religion just divides people and causes problems!
- If the Bible is so clear, why can't Christians agree on what it says?
- Why is the Bible anti-gay?
- If God is good, why is there so much suffering in the world?
- Can't we just be good enough to please God?
- Christians are just a bunch of hypocrites!
- Do you have to go to church to be a Christian?
Find out how to answer these common questions.
In a series of short sessions, So Many Questions will take you through each question, helping you to work out what to say, and providing an 'expert' answer from which to learn. You'll also learn the basic principles behind all these answers.
Presented by: Tony Payne, Al Stewart, Claire Smith, Paul Grimmond and Chris Braga.
Requires this DVD plus a workbook for each participant.
Video is also available to download on Vimeo.