Salt is a Bible-based, Christ centered and mission focused church located in Wollongong. Since its commencement in 2012, we have seen significant growth across our two Sunday gatherings, particularly with young families and young adults. We’re an active member of the Fellowship of Independent Evangelical Churches and structure the church’s ministry around 5 purposes – Magnification, Membership, Maturity, Ministry and Mission.
We are seeking to appoint a godly, experienced Pastor to lead our church in reaching a flood of lifelong disciples in the Illawarra region.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee the development and implementation of the strategic direction and vision of the church
- Facilitate and mentor the pastoral team
- Faithfully preach God’s Word, with passion and dedication, glorifying Him and maturing His disciples
- Ensure the clear and faithful presentation of God’s Word in all ministry areas of the church.
- Commit to seeking ways to proclaim the gospel throughout the Illawarra
Equip, support and send Salt members on mission within the local community, nationally and globally
A full Job Description (including selection criteria) and information pack can be obtained from http://www.saltchurch.info/lp.
As part of the application process, you are required to address each of the selection criteria in a separate written document. Applications should be addressed to “The selection panel” and forwarded to [email protected].
Applications close Friday 21st December, 2018.