Of all the resources produced at Matthias Media, The Briefing is still the most significant. Since 1988 it has been a means of regularly ‘briefing’ our readers—that is, encouraging and equipping each other to live fruitful lives as believers while we await the return of our Lord Jesus.
The Briefing comes out every two months as a 52-page full-colour magazine, as well as free online.
We seek to persuade all Christians of the truth of God’s purposes in Jesus Christ as revealed in the Bible, and equip them with high-quality resources, so that by the work of the Holy Spirit they will:
- abandon their lives to the honour and service of Christ in daily holiness and decision-making
- pray constantly in Christ’s name for the fruitfulness and growth of his gospel
- speak the Bible’s life-changing word whenever and however they can—in the home, in the world and in the fellowship of his people.
You can read our online doctrinal statement at Gospel Convictions.
WHAT’S IN THE BRIEFING?
- Articles to help every Christian in their walk with God.
- Ideas and thoughts to encourage all to be getting on with ‘everyday’ service and witnessing.
- A Christian perspective on the actions and events of the world around us.
- Resources for pastors and lay leaders that provide encouragement and ideas for ministers of God’s Word.
The Briefing has been Australia’s leading evangelical publication for over 20 years, and we’d love you to be a part of it. In subscribing to The Briefing you’re also supporting the ministry of Matthias Media in publishing Christian resources.
Order online to start receiving The Briefing, or if you’re in Australia you can call to order: 1300 051 220 (or +61-2-9233 4627).).
Note: The Briefing is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.