Crossroads Christian Church is an evangelical church that meets in Canberra and has a vision to see the news of Jesus producing more and more lifelong disciples who together see the gospel reach further and deeper into Canberra and beyond. More information about Crossroads can be found at www.crossroads.org.au.
Crossroads has approximately 700 regular adults and over 300 children and youth that meet across three congregations. One congregation meets in the evening at the ANU, a congregation that will soon commence in the morning in Belconnen and an established congregation meeting in North Canberra. Crossroads currently employs a Youth Pastor and a Children’s Pastor and we are looking to employ a second Children’s Pastor to support our growing Children’s program with a particular responsibility at the North Canberra congregation.
The person in this role will support and work to the current Crossroads Children’s Pastor to:
- provide pastoral support and oversight of Crossroads North Canberra congregation Children’s Ministry Team and Friday night children’s ministry teams;
- Provide pastoral support and equipping of families at Crossroads North Canberra congregation;
- Manage Crossroads North Children’s Program on Sunday mornings;
- Manage Crossroads Friday night Children’s programs;
- Undertake other duties as required
This position will commence in January/February 2019. Theological and/or educational training is preferred. Experience in Children’s ministry is essential.
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Kerryn Rudder (firstname.lastname@example.org). And if you would like the application pack, please contact Andrew Nicholls (email@example.com).
Applications will close COB 29 September