At Campbelltown Chinese Christian Church, we have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a suitable person to lead and develop our English congregation which consists of mainly youth & young adults. This is a part time/full time role.
The suitable person would:
- be passionate about young people & adults and leading them to be disciples of Jesus who bring the good news of Jesus into their world
- have demonstrated experience in leading in a church based youth ministry but still be able to connect with those who are older
- have a gift, or developing gift in communicating and preaching
- be able to work with other church departments
- Holds (or near completion) a Bachelor level in Christian ministry, or equivalent training and experience in Christian ministry
- Working with our leader teams to provide direct leadership or oversight of our existing ministries, including high school fellowship and university fellowship.
- Recruit, lead, support and equip our leader teams in youth and young adults.
- Contribute to the shaping and leading of our congregation Church service.
If you are interested, please email expression of interest addressing above qualities, with a copy of your resume and statement of belief.
If you have any queries please contact Pastor Victor Ng on 02 9605 9002.
Address: PO Box 173, Ingleburn, NSW 1890
Only applicants residing permanently in Australia will be considered.