- Equip the church members for ministry and service
- Develop and foster a culture of mission within the church
- Support and build the membership of the church and foster a sense of community and mutual care.
They should be someone:
- with a deep love for God, his people, and the lost
- who is prayerful
- who can recruit and train ministry leaders
- who can explain and apply the Bible to people in their everyday lives
- with good people skills, who can urge people to follow Jesus whole-heartedly
- with the ability to work closely in a ministry team environment
- with a 3-year degree in theology, or equivalent.
The Branch started in 1999. We have over 250 members across a whole range of ages and backgrounds but with a large number of young families. We currently have one full-time pastor and a range volunteers leading and serving in various ministry teams and roles. We are an independent church but have close ties with the Christian Reformed Churches of Australia and partner with the Vision 100 Network, Geneva Push, and MTS Australia.
By God’s grace the church has been growing over the last few years and we are looking to employ an assistant pastor to help shepherd the growing flock.
The starting date is flexible.
Applications close Friday, 18th December 2015
If you would like to know more, or would like to receive a detailed job description, please contact Karl Deenick (Senior Pastor) on 03 6343 4023 or firstname.lastname@example.org.