Bray Park Community Church, Bray Park, Brisbane
Seeking – Connect Pastor to join our ministry team.
Bray Park Community Church is a staff-led community of faith, seeking “to bring glory to God by making disciples of Jesus Christ”. In keeping with this mission we are seeking a full-time Connect Pastor who will lead and nurture a culture of care, community and growth at BPCC. The Connect Pastor will lead BPCC’s pastoral care ministry, facilitate the Connect pathway for enfolding new people into the community at BPCC, equip and empower members to serve at BPCC and in the wider community, and also lead and develop Growth Groups at BPCC. BPCC is a vibrant, growing, multi-generational church of 550+ members, situated in a major residential growth area on the northern side of Brisbane, Queensland.
- As one of the Ministry Team Leaders you will bring energy and encouragement to, and alignment with, the Mission and Vision of BPCC, summarised in our strategy to:
- CONNECT people to God and to His people
- GROW people in Christ-likeness and community
- SERVE one another as Jesus served us
- GO into our circles and world with the gospel
- Lead the pastoral care ministry
- Facilitate the Connect pathway for enfolding new people
- Equip and empower people to serve at BPCC and in the wider community
- Lead and develop BPCC Growth Groups
- Directly report to the Senior Pastor
A more detailed Position Description is available on request.
Further information on BPCC is available by visiting www.bpcc.com.au.
If you would like to express your interest in this position, please email our senior pastor John Hoogenhout at email@example.com.
St Stephen's Presbyterian Church, Surrey Hills, Melbourne
Women’s and Children’s Ministry Worker (part-time)
St Stephen’s Presbyterian is a reformed and evangelical church in Surrey Hills, Melbourne. We are a church committed to the Gospel of Christ, to proclaiming it and being rooted and established in it.
Our church is a team ministry with two full-time ministers. As God continues to grow our congregation, we seek to expand our ministry team with a paid worker focused on developing and furthering our women’s and children’s ministry. This new appointment is for a part-time position and the appointment is initially for 2 years.
For further details contact Rev John Huynh (0413 514 722) and for a job description email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check us out at www.shp.org.au.