The Good Shepherd Mission, East London
The Good Shepherd Mission is an independent evangelical church in Bethnal Green, East London.
We are looking for a church leader to join our mixed-gender leadership team. The job will involve oversight of the teaching ministry as well as regular expository teaching in our Sunday service, and the development of our small groups.
The leader will also be part of a small male sub-set of that team to oversee the faithfulness of the church to the gospel, so we are seeking to appoint a male leader to this position.
Applicants should have theological training and Christian leadership and teaching experience, have excellent interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills.
For an informal conversation about the church and the post please call David Bishop on 07771 508393.
For a church profile, full job description and application form, please visit our website.
Central Church Ipswich, Queensland
Central Presbyterian Church Ipswich (QLD) is a medium to large church in the heart of Ipswich (45 minutes from Brisbane). We are looking for a committed theology graduate to join our Ministry Team in 2015 (or 2016). The successful applicant will work in a strategic ministry role focussed on training and discipling leaders and preaching.
Who are We Looking For?
The successful applicant will have a mature Christian faith and a reformed-evangelical approach to the Scriptures. He will be able to teach the Bible and preach with a high level of competency. He will also have the ability to lead and motivate a team of volunteers, will have a good understanding of the dynamics of a large church and will be able to function well in a team environment.
What is the Role?
The emphasis for the position is on building disciples. As a church, our strategy for this is homegroups and discipleship groups, so the position involves working closely with leaders in those areas. The Pastor will also be a key part of the preaching team, take some pastoral responsibilities and be an integral part of the leadership and direction of the church.
Looking for More Information?
Vine Church, Surry Hills
Vine Church exists to make thousands of disciples across the city of Sydney. In the past four and a half years, we’ve grown from a small group of people meeting in an inner city townhouse into an exciting and vibrant community with over 160 people gathering each week. We love Jesus and are passionate about seeing him change lives.
1. Position Purpose
Vine Church is seeking to employ a full time Maturity Pastor to build a disciple making movement across the city so that every member of Vine Church is growing to maturity in Christ.
2. Main Responsibilities
- Expanding the network of small groups by identifying, training, establishing, supporting new and existing leaders.
- Helping each member be biblically and theologically engaged through personal bible reading, theological reading, Faith & Theology Nights, certificate level courses etc.
- Expanding ministry training initiatives at the lay and vocational level (including MTS).
- Other responsibilities as required in working in a team environment.
- Deep love for Jesus and a strong commitment to seeing lives changed by the gospel via prayer and the word of God.
- Proven ability in identifying, training, establishing and supporting leaders and/or leaders of leaders in a range of contexts (private meetings, small groups and public gatherings).
- Clear, humble and an engaging leadership style, calling people to make sacrifices for the cause of Christ.
- Competence in teaching the Bible simply and clearly.
- Excellence in professional skills such as clear written and verbal communication, time-management, and organisation.
- A willingness to work alongside others in a team and under the Lead Pastor.
- Demonstrate the ability to have excelled in a professional vocation.
- Completed or currently undertaking higher education in theology and ministry.
- Experience in a purpose driven (5M) ministry team.
4. Remuneration and Application Details
This position will be remunerated in accordance with the Anglican Church of Sydney’s guidelines for stipend and allowances (including housing, travel, hospitality, books, computer, conferences, and utilities).
For expressions of interest, please including your resume along with a personal statement about your life and ministry. This should be sent directly to our Lead Pastor, Toby Neal (email@example.com).
Position start date is fully negotiable for the right candidate.
Village Church, Brisbane
Village Church meets on the Kelvin Grove campus of the Queensland University of Technology in inner city Brisbane. We are a satellite congregation of Mitchelton Presbyterian Church (MPC).
Planted six years ago, we’ve grown from a core group of around 30 to 40, to a community of around 150: comprising families, students and ‘workers’; believers and unbelievers; ‘locals’ and brothers and sisters from around the world. The village team includes our assistant minister, trainees and interns, and many willing volunteers.
At the end of 2015, after nine years with MPC and Village, our church planter/lead pastor intends to move on. We’re seeking expressions of interest for a new pastor to continue the work, God willing, of reaching our friends, family and inner city Brisbane with the gospel; leading our team; and maybe even overseeing our next plant.
Presbyterian background and/or ordination not essential. For more information and contact details (if you’d like to know more) visit www.vc.org.au/prospectus and www.vc.org.au/job-description. Applications, including a CV, should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Christ Church NYC, New York
Christ Church NYC is a multi-site evangelical Anglican Church in New York City with sites on the Upper East Side and West Village of Manhattan. The Associate Minister will serve as a vital member of the staff ministry team under the leadership of the Senior Minister, faithfully carrying out biblical pastoral ministry for the whole of CCNYC and its ministries and locations—defined as preaching, teaching, praying, counseling, care, discipleship, and training. The Associate Minister will also have special responsibility for preaching and pastoral care at the Christ Church NYC West Village site. This is a full-time position.
The Associate Minister will meet the qualifications of 1 Timothy 3; will be an ordained Presbyter in the Anglican Church; will be committed to Reformed, evangelical Anglicanism; and will have the skills and desire to serve in a city-center church.
Please submit cover letter, CV, references, and a sermon link website(s) to Clara Park at email@example.com.
- Sydney based
- New & exciting role (3 days per week)
- Competitive remuneration package up to $80,000FTE
Crusaders is an inter-denominational Christian youth organisation whose mission is to reach kids for Christ and train them for a lifetime of Christian service.
We are seeking a part-time Bequest & Donor Care Manager to manage the acquisition, cultivation and solicitation of bequest prospects and the stewardship of confirmed bequestors.
You will play a pivotal role in developing, planning and implementing a comprehensive bequest and donor care strategy which will incorporate:
- the implementation of contact strategies to identify, cultivate, solicit and steward bequest prospects and donors
- an existing annual Wills Day program
- the creation of compelling communication pieces
- the management of donors estate issues and
- the development and implementation of a donor care program to look after existing donors.
The successful candidate will be a strong Christian with outstanding interpersonal skills and a high level of maturity, resilience, tact, compassion and empathy.
Reporting to the Fundraising Director, you will be a self-starter with the ability to inspire support from people. Experience working with CRM databases is also desirable.
If this is you then we’d love to hear from you! Please visit https://www.crusaders.edu.au/get-involved/career for a job description and application details or contact Linda Newman for further info: firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 9188 9712.
Applications will close when the position is filled.