Marketing Manager (maternity leave position)
Crusaders is looking for an outstanding marketer who is keen to use their professional knowledge, skills and experience to impact over 100,000 kids attending CRU events each year with the gospel of Jesus!
If you have a few years’ marketing experience, great ideas for reaching school-aged kids and are ready to manage a junior marketer, then this full time Marketing Manager role could be for you. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing online and offline campaign initiatives (e.g. direct mail, social media, radio and the web) to promote Crusaders’ seven brands to kids, supporters and customers. You will need to be a brilliant copywriter, have a great eye for design, be able to think outside the box and use your analytical skills to measure and report on your outstanding results.
So if you are passionate about using your God-given skills and experience to help thousands of kids know and grow in Christ, apply now!
For the full position description or to apply, visit Crusaders’ website: http://www.crusaders.edu.au/getinvolved/career/
Applications should be submitted by 21 November 2014.
Matthias Media, Sydney
Platform Growth Manager
We are looking for someone to drive the growth of our new digital platform, GoThereFor.com. The Platform Growth Manager will take responsibility for:
- growing the number of active users of the platform worldwide
- maximizing engagement with and usage of all the content and resources on GoThereFor.com
- generating the revenue needed to sustain and grow the platform—through sales, membership income and fundraising.
The position is full-time and based in Sydney.
The ideal candidate will:
- be a mature, theologically aware evangelical Christian
- be smart, self-directing, quick to learn, and able to get things done
- have a strong mix of skills and experience in marketing, sales and digital media
- be able to multitask and work well in a smallish team.
Is this you? If so, an exciting opportunity awaits. Please send an email to Tony Payne at firstname.lastname@example.org, describing how you match up against the ‘ideal candidate’ above, and attaching your CV.
Applications close 12 November 2014.