Matthias Media, Sydney
Matthias Media is looking for an experienced accountant/bookkeeper to join us in our Waterloo office on a part-time basis (3 days a week with flexible hours). Must be a mature Reformed-evangelical Christian who wholeheartedly supports and shares our gospel convictions (as expressed in our Gospel Convictions statement).
Duties include but are not limited to:
- basic bookkeeping (accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliation, journal entries, payroll, producing sales and other reports)
- preparing monthly profit and loss statements together with balance sheets for regular board meetings
- preparing annual accounts and audit documents
- assisting in the preparation and monitoring of the budget
- cash flow budgeting and reporting
- weekly banking
- tax compliance work (including completion of quarterly BAS, monthly PAYG and yearly FBT)
- insurance matters (in conjunction with supervisor)
- maintaining leave records
- other company compliance/secretarial work including superannuation, workers compensation and WH&S.
Must have sound working knowledge of MYOB, Xero or QuickBooks.
These responsibilities will be carried out under the supervision of the operations manager.
Salary range: From $50,000 (including superannuation) pro-rata to 3 days a week, depending on experience and qualifications.
Please send your CV along with a cover letter outlining your experience to Liza Tan: email@example.com
Applications close 31 January 2014.
Woden Valley Bible Church, Canberra
Woden Valley Bible Church (WVBC) is 12 years young and seeking another Pastor to join their team. WVBC is a multicultural evangelical church and part of the FIEC network of independent churches throughout Australia.
The person requires theological qualifications, a commitment to the Bible as God’s Word, gifts in 1-to-1 discipleship and training, a passion for small group ministries and, of course, a love for Jesus and His people. They will work with the Lead Pastor and Leadership Team of WVBC.
Hours and starting date are flexible.
Contact Dom Fiocco:
0406 376 016