Crossroads Christian Church, Canberra
Part-Time Children’s Pastor
Crossroads Christian Church is an evangelical church that meets in Canberra and has a vision to see the news of Jesus producing more and more lifelong disciples who together see the gospel reach further and deeper into Canberra and beyond. More information about Crossroads can be found at www.crossroads.org.au.
Crossroads has approximately 700 regular adults and over 300 children and youth that meet across three congregations. One congregation meets in the evening at the ANU, a congregation that will soon commence in the morning in Belconnen and an established congregation meeting in North Canberra. Crossroads currently employs a Youth Pastor and a Children’s Pastor and we are looking to employ a second Children’s Pastor to support our growing Children’s program with a particular responsibility at the North Canberra congregation.
The person in this role will support and work to the current Crossroads Children’s Pastor to:
- provide pastoral support and oversight of Crossroads North Canberra congregation Children’s Ministry Team and Friday night children’s ministry teams;
- Provide pastoral support and equipping of families at Crossroads North Canberra congregation;
- Manage Crossroads North Children’s Program on Sunday mornings;
- Manage Crossroads Friday night Children’s programs;
- Undertake other duties as required
This position will commence in January/February 2019. Theological and/or educational training is preferred. Experience in Children’s ministry is essential.
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Kerryn Rudder (firstname.lastname@example.org). And if you would like the application pack, please contact Andrew Nicholls (email@example.com).
Applications will close COB 29 September
Campbelltown Chinese Christian Church
English Ministry Pastor
At Campbelltown Chinese Christian Church, we have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a suitable person to lead and develop our English congregation which consists of mainly youth & young adults. This is a part time/full time role.
The suitable person would:
- be passionate about young people & adults and leading them to be disciples of Jesus who bring the good news of Jesus into their world
- have demonstrated experience in leading in a church based youth ministry but still be able to connect with those who are older
- have a gift, or developing gift in communicating and preaching
- be able to work with other church departments
- Holds (or near completion) a Bachelor level in Christian ministry, or equivalent training and experience in Christian ministry
- Working with our leader teams to provide direct leadership or oversight of our existing ministries, including high school fellowship and university fellowship.
- Recruit, lead, support and equip our leader teams in youth and young adults.
- Contribute to the shaping and leading of our congregation Church service.
If you are interested, please email expression of interest addressing above qualities, with a copy of your resume and statement of belief.
If you have any queries please contact Pastor Victor Ng on 02 9605 9002.
Address: PO Box 173, Ingleburn, NSW 1890
Only applicants residing permanently in Australia will be considered.