BOOKING AN ADVERTISEMENT
To book an advertisement, please read the terms and conditions below and then fill in the online booking form.
Please note that this information is only for the Asia Pacific edition of The Briefing. You can find information for advertising in the UK edition at The Good Book Company website.
Please also note that in the Asia Pacific edition, we only accept advertisements for positions vacant, not for products, services or events.
ADVERTISING IN THE PRINT EDITION
- 1/4 page: $285 (GST included)
- 1/8 page: $185 (GST included)
A 15% discount applies when you book advertisements worth more than $550 in one booking. The discount applies to the total spend, and will reduce the invoiced amount for the second and subsequent advertisements.
These rates include online advertising from the time you send us your ad until the end of the month in which your ad goes in the print edition of The Briefing.
For international rates, please email us.
- 1/8 page: (h) 61.5 mm x (w) 97 mm
- 1/4 page: (h) 127 mm x (w) 97 mm
Text to remain 5 mm inside advertisement border.
DEADLINES TO JANUARY 2016
Ad booking by
Copy/logo delivered by
|408||1 Nov 2013||6 Sept 13||16 Sept 13|
|409||2 Jan 2014||4 Nov 13||8 Nov 13|
|410||3 March 2014||9 Jan 14||15 Jan 14|
|411||1 May 2014||7 March 14||13 March 14|
|412||1 Jul 2014||9 May 14||15 May 14|
|413||1 Sept 2014||11 Jul 14||17 Jul 14|
|414||3 Nov 2014||11 Sept 14||17 Sept 14|
|415||2 Jan 2015||3 Nov 14||7 Nov 14|
|416||2 March 2015||8 Jan 15||14 Jan 15|
|417||1 May 2015||9 March 15||13 March 15|
|418||1 Jul 2015||11 May 15||15 May 15|
|419||1 Sept 2015||10 Jul 15||16 Jul 15|
|420||2 Nov 2015||10 Sept 15||16 Sept 15|
|421||4 Jan 2016||3 Nov 15||9 Nov 15|
(For those who have missed the deadline for the print edition, or who do not wish to place their ad in the print version of The Briefing.)
We place ads on the Positions Vacant section of our website. If logos are supplied, they will appear centered at the top of the advertisement.
$80 per month or part thereof (GST included).
For international rates, please email us .
We accept online ads any time.
Please send copy and artwork directly to us via email .
- Copy should be sent in a Word document or included in the body of an email.
- The ad will be in full colour, so you can include your logo. We prefer logos to be sent as Adobe Illustrator EPS files. If this is not possible, please send the logo in a very high-resolution TIFF file (1200 dpi for bitmap or 300 dpi for greyscale).
- If you would like to send your advertisement to us as a press-ready high-res PDF file, please make sure that the dimensions are correct and the fonts are embedded (preferably converted to outline).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The amount of advertising space in each edition of The Briefing is strictly limited and allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- If an advertiser cancels its booking after 5 p.m. on the booking deadline, 50% of the full (undiscounted) advertisement price is payable by the advertiser.
- If an advertiser cancels its booking after 5 p.m. on the artwork delivery deadline, 100% of the full (undiscounted) advertisement price is payable by the advertiser.
- Advertisers bear full responsibility for ensuring that advertisements comply with all relevant laws, including anti-discrimination legislation and the Trade Practices Act, and are not misleading, false or deceptive.
- All advertisements are subject to the approval of the publisher.
- Advertising agencies and advertisers accept full responsibility for the contents of all advertisements and agree to indemnify the publishers against any claim or proceeding arising out of the publication of the advertisements. Provision of the material or copy for publication constitutes acceptance by the advertiser and advertising agent of this condition.
- Telephone instructions are accepted but the publisher is not liable for error or misunderstanding if instructions are not confirmed in writing prior to the print deadline.
- The positioning of the advertisement is entirely at the discretion of the publisher. The advertiser may request a particular page/placement, but the publisher cannot guarantee that it will be available.
- The publisher and its employees or agents will not be liable for any loss caused by late publication, error or failure of an advertisement to appear, or errors or omissions in advertising.
For more information contact Emma Thornett on 1300 051 220 or by email.